–The Montessori Educational model is based on respecting the educational ability of each individual; it states that educational understanding varies with each individual, and allows for respect and tolerance of others. At the kindergarten and primary level, there is less reliance on book learning, and more reliance on individual creativity and development. For example, if a student makes a mistake, he/she is encouraged and respected rather than punished.
– Every day at school, students learn with an English-speaking teacher.
– 5-year-old children start studying elementary maths.
– Students also study Music, dance, sing, aerobic, arts, soccer, and martial arts.
– They are served 4 meals per day, including milk, smoothie, cakes, or yogurt
– School bus transport from school to home and back with a nurse.